As per the procedure laid down by Maharashtra Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education for online Admission and there after offline procedure will follow:
Eligibility and Procedure for Admission :
1) Junior college students passing the S.S.C. (X) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education are eligible for admission to the first year Junior College (F.Y.J.C.)
2) Students passing other equivalent examinations from other boards should produce an Eligibility Certificate from Maharashtra H.S.C. Board, Mumbai.
3) Students from other than Maharashtra Board along with admission form should submit eligibility form available at Mumbai Board Office, VashiNavi Mumbai enclosed with original SSC marks statement, X standard passing certificate, transference certificate and migration certificate.
4) All applications must be duly filled and accompanied by the necessary fees and documents.
5) Admission will be treated provisional until the enrollment certificate; final eligibility certificate and Transference certificate are submitted to the college.
4 Photo copies should be attested by original signature and not rubber stamp signature.
4 Students are advised in their own interest, that before submitting certificates, mark sheets etc. in original to the College office, they should retain true copies of the documents with themselves. The Original School Leaving Certificate or Transference Certificate will be kept by the College permanently and under no circumstances will it be given back to the students. Hence, students should keep sufficient number of photocopies of Mark Sheet, School Leaving or Transference Certificates with them.